Where : Allianz Arena Stadium , Munich When : 19th May ( History Now) Chelsea flag , Waving high With the winning penalty kick of Drogba, Chelsea's all hopes of European Glory were summed up and so were the dreams of Roman Abrhmovich.They had won the UEFA Champions League. Roman has been patiently investing in the club since the takeover in 2003 and the Night of 19th may well tasted him the fruits of patience.He must be remebering his 24 million invested on Drogba as the best investment ever he made. Abramovich may not be the perfect owner but his association with the club proves one thing, The belief he had in his Club ( alas not the Managers).This is inspiring how he chased his interest in Football and continued the belief. Indeed ..Life is about belief and trust!!! The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage
All this happened on fine lazy day and the day was sunday . I never ever felt so happy , because everything that happened was so peppy. the day was dreamy yet so real , everything just happened in a way is all that i ever cared . you were with me I was with you , you made me at ease with your spell and the time just got flew . everything was so reminiscent in its own way ' coz I had you with me on that day ____________________________ Gone gone so away , laziness and emptiness on that day . was trying to capture you wholly in my one glance , u took all of my attention and threw me in trance . still I was all the time all ears for you , you made li ' l stammered ' coz I thought you are seeing me through . never felt m yself so blisfully gay ' coz I had you with me on that day _______________________________ Its hard to beleive I ' m still inhaling and exhaling , your aura took my breath and you were so mesmerising . I got al...
If you go with the flow floating on the surface without a blow Ain't you successful ? Is it worth going against the wind ? Which might get you glory or risk you failure Don't bogged down with it , As the following lyrics say -- " You can only sink or swim , baby just dive in" The world is still beautiful..Isn't it? HomePage Manish
Comments