An Idiot to miss 3 Idiot ?



For few days I am bugged with the hype of 3 Idiots and bugged with questions that so many people have asked me for how could I miss this flick… Makes me feel so pathetic!!

Meanwhile I am still thinking to give it a thought, here are my top 5, very plausible excuses according to me that I brought to counter “WTF …havn’t u watched? “ question --
1. I think I’ll be like a earthworm creeping my way to theatre n then by the time I reach thr , I wud have  missed the show I intended to watch !!
2. I’m too tired to take my virtual girlfriend to movie (she cries a lot) and then she’ll still cry If she gets to know if I went without her!!
3. I will have to watch it thrice to understand it completely coz I can take only 1 idiot at a time.. and watching thrice in a row will even be more idiotic than the movie itself(probably).
4. Movie cast don’t have Priyanka Chopra so Is it optional for me to watch ?
5. I’ve already heard the story in bits n pieces and I like Jigsaw puzzle .. so I created my own story out of it and don’t wanna be challenged for its correctness..huh

Now to be nice and fair… I never wanted to miss this one and there is a dearth of pretty excuse for me to justify it so I am learning to cope up with nagging mob ..
How about AVATAR and Pyar Impossible guys?

The world is still beautiful..Isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roman of Russia Conquers his dream

Heyday lost with you

Baby Just Dive in