An emotional reply of a guy to a girl who left him in the middle of a chat session

I think the gesture you showed may be quite simple ( as u think ) but the fact remains that it still is pretty unintelligible for me.
I really cant u'stand the way you left (from chat).. what in this world made you to do that?
May b u liked to make me feel dejected ( which is least likely) and you may find a lot of excuses with several punchline just to prove again that misbehavior has never been on your part and than its easy to prove anything to a dumb-headed like me .
I feel I was treated as a trash box which could hold your emotions until they started overflow. Time for you to find another box. I'm permanently non-reusable now.
Best of luck and may you find me again while I pay heed to your attention!


The world is still beautiful..Isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roman of Russia Conquers his dream

Heyday lost with you

Baby Just Dive in